(RightIsRight.co) – In another stunning undercover video recorded by investigative reporters for Project Veritas, Siru Murugesan, a Senior Engineer for Twitter, told the operatives that “Twitter does not believe in free speech.” Twitter’s employees are “commie as f**k.” And that the employees tried to “revolt against” the takeover bid launched by Elon Musk.
You can watch the video clip further down this post.
As Project Veritas’ undercover investigation of Twitter reveals, the statements include Murugesan saying:
- “Twitter does not believe in free speech…Elon believes in free speech.”
- “Our jobs are at stake, he’s a capitalist, and we weren’t really operating as capitalists, more like very socialist. Like we’re all like commie as f**k.”
- “We did all we could to like revolt against it. A lot of employees were revolting against it.”
- “I don’t know if two [political] parties can truly coexist on one [social media] platform.”
- “[Twitter employees are] like, ‘this would be my last day if it happens…’ a lot has changed. Like, we’re stress eating a lot. Like, we’re all worried for our jobs.”
Please watch the video below and then share your reaction and opinion by emailing [email protected]. Do you agree with Twitter Senior Engineer Siru Murugesan when he says that “Twitter does not believe in free speech,” says that Twitter’s employees are “commie as f**k,” and that the employees tried to “revolt against” the takeover bid launched by Elon Musk? Why or why not?
BREAKING: Twitter Senior Engineer says “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech”, admits employees are “Commie as F**k”and they tried to “revolt against” @ElonMusk’s takeover bid.#TwitterExposed pic.twitter.com/PjFWhzicBZ
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) May 16, 2022
For more details, go to Project Veritas by clicking HERE.